TERMS: Instructions, Rules, Restrictions for our store items:
for eBook Publishing.us & DataWorkZ.com (DataWorkZ@DataWorkZ.com)
For all Products:
1) By purchasing any of our products you are agreeing to follow all our rules at all times per product.
2) Payment needs to be received within 3 business days of close of auction or purchase date.
3) eBook or eProduct or Physical product will be sent within 72 hours of receipt of cleared payment from PayPal or through Google Checkout. eBooks and eProducts will be sent via email to the address provided with your paypal payment or google checkout payment only. Physical products will be mailed by US postal mail, please allow up to 9-12 business days for your product.
4) In some instances where eBooks or ePackages are extremely large in size, we may opt to set up a download for you.
5) Returns are only allowed on physical items such as CD's, DVD's, and mailed items. You MUST return the item within 14 days of the sale of your item only! You as the buyer are responsible for all shipping and insurance costs for the purchase and for any returns. eBooks and eProducts cannot be returned or refunded.
6) All payments are made through PayPal or Google Checkout are in USD funds only! We accept eChecks, Discover, Master Card, American Express, Visa, and some international payments are accepted with PayPal.com.
7) eChecks with PayPal take up to 5 business days for processing, your product will be sent within 72 hours after payment has cleared.
8) All graphics and information were created in the USA, when published and created by DataWorkZ.com, eBookPublishing.us, Kris Williams, or any of our other Authors or employees, unless specified within each product.
9) We are not responsible for lost, misdirected, illegible, mail or emails never received.
10) We do not tolerate theft or plagiarism and will prosecute to the furthest extent of the law!
11) Negative Feedback given to bid retractors, charge backers, and those who don't pay. We leave feedback once payment has been made promptly, please leave us feedback as well. Please do not bid unless you plan to purchase.
Additional TERMS for eBooks and eProducts:
1) There are full instructions and restrictions listed within (all eBooks that we sell) that must be followed before use of any eBook(s).
2) The complete eBook, eBook cover graphics, and the original graphics therein are copyrighted materials.
3) Re-sell rights mean that you are allowed to RESELL this eBook. At no time do you retain copyright though!
4) All contents within all of our eBooks and the eBook cover graphics must remain unaltered, unchanged, must not have any portions removed or portions added to them, and all eBooks must remain intact and of its original state at all times.
5) Some eBooks are Resell versions, not all our eBooks are RESELL versions. RESELL versions are usually stated on the eBook cover graphic itself (almost always) and always inside the eBook.
6) Our sales copy is copyright protected and is not allowed for use at any time, you must produce your own sales page! It is also recommended that if an eBook or eProduct comes with a sales page, you should alter that sales copy before placing it on the web!
7) eBooks published by DataWorkZ.com and eBook Publishing.us have passwords, special licence registration (process is FREE), and detailed instructions and rules you must follow at all times for the resell eBooks. You must receive a reseller's license number before you can resell any of the eBooks published by DataWorkZ.com and eBook Publishing.us!
8) There are no returns on eBooks or eProducts at any time, unless it is a CD or DVD containing the product or eBook. A CD or DVD can be returned withing 14 days of sales date only, and you must supply the original item back to DataWorkZ.com. You as the buyer are responsible for both sales shipping and return shipping costs, and any insurance both sales and return. If you are returning a broken CD or DVD that contains any eBooks, you will only be sent a replacement of that same identical CD or DVD. We do NOT allow for any exhanges or refunds on eBooks or eProducts!
9) Our eProducts and eBooks are NOT available for instant download. They are however emailed to you.
10) Please have a working email address for us to send your eProduct or eBook to. Yahoo.com works well for this purpose as they allow for larger sized emails and emails containing attachments. Several email clients that we have had trouble sending to in the past that do NOT allow for attachments to be delivered are as follows: Gmail, Hotmail, BellSouth, AOL, and some others! Please be advised that if you have one of these type of emails, you will need to provide us with another email address or ask for a download to be set up for you specifically.
11) If you request a download, please allow an additional day or two for the set-up of your download since this takes additional time for us as our eBooks and eProducts are NOT on the web for instant download. Also please note that you will be responsible for picking up your download within 48 hours of notification of download link.
12) eBooks generally come in two formats for us. EXE or PDF. EXE eBooks tend to NOT work on Apple Macintosh computers, so please be aware!
13) You must have Acrobat Reader version 4.0 or higher to read PDF eBooks. Must have previous older versions of this program removed from your system in order for the eBook to open. It is not recommended that you use Adobe eBook Reader. When using Adobe Acrobat Reader, please use the shift key for caps and not the caps lock as it has been known to not allow you entry to view the eBook!
14) eBooks and eProducts may require the use of WINZIP or WINRAR to open up the package. You can get this program free on the internet. WINZIP and WINRAR programs help to compress the files down to a more manageable size for downloads and easier sending. If you have a problem with unzipping any eProduct or eBook package, please inform us ASAP.